piątek, 1 kwietnia 2011

Looking for the job

I thought, that it will be good to my, to get a job. I need money, because everything cost. I woke up at eight. I was looking for job in Bruges. Where I called? Gent University – they are out of job (yesterday); European Collage Bruges (yesterday) – I may sand the letter to them ( I send); Employment Office Bruges – Lady gave me her e-mail address and told my I could sand my CV to her and answers the question: what kind of job will by good to me? Catholic University College of Bruges – Ostenda ( School and university) – job? I don’t think so. Hotel Campanile Bruges –job? We don’t have anyone. That I realized I haven’t enough money to call, and I start to sand e-mail information. I had the joy that I can talk with people in English. Thank you.

Marcin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz