środa, 23 marca 2011

I broke my new rail

Morning I broke my new rail ( I don’t know that ‘rail’ is a good word) . It fell in the bathroom in the model, hit the sink and burst. Now I have got my old rail, which isn’t good. I made an appointment with the dentist to treat tooth 2/6 ( endodontic treatment). I have got an appointment with the dentist 28 march 2011 at 16:00 o c’lock. I was at the hypermarket cold “Tesco” at the Długa street. I bought dental mouthwash “Listerine” and shaving cream “Nivea”. I paid 24 zloty 18 groszy. I am looking for a job via Internet. I have bad condition. I bought opportunity to talk by mobile phone. I think that I need to find a job because I need to earn money for orthodontic treatment. I have got very bad condition. If you have malocclusion - retrogenia, then you feel bad. Tomorrow I have got an appointment with laryngologist and that is true. Everywhere I ride a bike. I woke up around eight. Thank you.

Marcin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz