wtorek, 22 marca 2011

Looking for the job

Yesterday, I was at the Department of Stomatognathic System Dysfunction. I had a visit at 12:00 am. I got new rail (free ). Thankyou. Today I wake up around eight o‘clock. I made dinner: Potatoes, sauerkraut and egg. I ate dinner. I was looking for job via the Internet. I have bad condition.



To the Employment office.





Question about job.



I would like to ask about any job at the moment.

My name is Marcin Kozak. I live in Wroclaw ( Poland). I am 28 year old. I am fifth years student of Polish Philology (University of Wroclaw). I am polish citizen. Formerly I studied at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Technology (Wroclaw, Automation and Robotic).

I came on these studies to the fourth year and I stopped studying for reasons of health problems.

I have got malocclusion ( retrogenia), which requires complex both orthodontic and surgical treatment and temporomandibular dysfunction. The malocclusion badly affects my live.

I need to find a job. I need to earn money for treatment. Is there a possibility of getting a job?



I know polish language. I am interested in cycling.

I can work: at the kitchen washing dishes, Cleaner (in hotels, for example), I can take care of the elderly, know much about computer use, and Internet, I can keep an eye on an object, to undertake any work that does not require a lot of talking and not have to impose a heavy weight.

After studying at the Technical University of Wroclaw I know mathematics: Mathematical analysis. Linear Algebra. A bit of ordinary differential equations.

I take pictures with the camera.

I can write the teksts.

I can speak a little english.

I learn quickly.



Thank you



Marcin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz