poniedziałek, 8 listopada 2010

Is it possible?

Is it possible for a Polish citizen to undergo bilateral sagittal split osteotomy in (nazwa szpitala) hospital?

How much would it cost?

How long does one have to wait to get operated?

Is it possible to get the operation reimbursed by the Polish National Health Fund?

My name is Marcin Kozak. I am 27 years old. I study Polish philology and I am in my fifth year at the University of Wrocław. I have a severe malocculusion - Severe Class II Dentofacial deformity, which requires complex both ortodontic and surgical treatment. There is about one centemetre horizontal distance between the incisors. The malocculusion have resulted in temporomandibular dysfunction. Currently, I am looking for an institution which would help me finance treatment preceeding the bilateral sagittal split osteotomy.

The cost of such receiving such treatment in Poland is about 5000 – 7000 USD and I do not have that much money. The malocculusion badly affects my life, I have back and neck pain, my neck cracks whenever I turn my head. Moreover, I suffer from temporomandibular dysfunction, my hearing and eyesight are distorted, my hands go numb, I have lockjaw and I have poor coordination.

I have tried to ask for help various Polish social care and charity institutions, but they would not help me finance my orthodontic treatment. What kind of institutions could help me, where can I turn to get help?

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Marcin Kozak

Autorem tłumaczenia tego tekstu na język angielski jest Ewa

Dziękuję.



Marcin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz